Check This Out...

4.03.2006

Ken Doane's coming out party...

The Spirit Squad, in improbable fashion, ended the streak of Kane and The Big Show as Tag Team Champions... but the bigger thing might just be the answer to a future trivia question. 'What was the first title WWE Hall Of Famer Ken Doane won in the WWE?" Ok so, I might be boosting a little - but how many 19 year olds have you seen with that much ability in the right place at the right time?

Doane started training with the great Killer Kowalski at the age of 13. He is seen by many in the WWE as a future main eventer. Doane has outstanding athletic ability and the work ethic of Kurt Angle.

I'm not afraid to admit that I am a Kenny mark... because in a few years when he's rockin' some new gimmick and headlining shows I'll be able to say I've been boostin him since his days in OVW.

Of course, I've often said the same thing about guys like Edge, Christian and JBL... but nobody seems to care!


0 comments: on "Ken Doane's coming out party..."