Check This Out...

1.13.2011

Tha O Show: Episode 202






O-sters! Fresh from the brand spanking new studio, Tha Sick-O Zone, are Big Daddy Donnie and your bro, Dan-e-o with a super sick 202nd episode of "Tha O Show".

Along with "Fatty" Frank Fronte and "Junglist" Jewells Malone as well as new technical producer Voodoo Drew of So Sick Social Club, Donnie and Dan-e-o continue with the ev-O-lution of Rated O Radio.

On this week's show, you'll get...

"Tha Os And NOs".

"Tha Pit Stop" with The Notorious T.I.D.

A classic rant from "Tha Black Prophet".

A quick visit from our pal Sebastian Suave and Seleziya Sparks - as they promote Havoc At The Hangar this Sunday...

"Tha Round Table" with ROH Superstar, Christopher Daniels.

AND Tha Song-O-Tha-Week, "My Life" by Frankie Payne featuring Saukrates! Download the "My Life" DJ Pack HERE!

Take this opportunity to buy one of the LAST available copies of LLW's TNA Mayhem for only $5.99!

This DVD, shot in Hamilton, Ontario on May 24, 2007, features Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Raven, The Flatliners, Phil Latio, Hornet, Sebastian Suave and many more! Buy it HERE!

Don't forget to check out the "Vid-e-o" section in the right sidebar of the website for this week's videos!

AND be sure to subscribe to CHANNEL O and DTV on YouTube!


26 comments: on "Tha O Show: Episode 202"

Big Daddy Donnie said...

Havoc At The Hangar....

Sunday January 16, 2011
3pm start time
The Hangar Sports and Recreation Facility at Downsview Park!

The Hangar is located on 1-35 Carl Hall Road, Toronto, Ontario.

Main event of Sonjay Dutt VS Tyson Dux!!!

Anonymous said...

YA GONNA DIE BROWN GUY!!!

Hipnosis said...

Shawn Michaels put Kevin Nash and Sid over

Anonymous said...

HBK got Nash, Sid, HHH and Chyna over ... But Helms is right because those were all WAY more than 10 yrs ago

Anonymous said...

Funny Fact about Matthew Hardy's return on TNA, Guess who trended worldwide on twitter during the match? Tyler Reks...

Donnie Loves Bret said...

Dave Meltzer never said that Brock Lesnar was on his out of the UFC.

Hipnosis said...

well Miz pinned HBK to become Tag Team Champions if that counts...but I don't think Donnie will approve of that noise lol

Anonymous said...

Meltzer said on his newsletter I subscribe to that lesnar would be at mania after he got out of his ufc contract

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy

I'm a brown guy and I work at The Source in Waterloo. I laughed but I never heard of policy where we don't accept retutns from other stores

Anonymous said...

The Heartbreak Fuher?
:)

Anonymous said...

HBK never put anyone over but his friends. Fuck you ass, make you humble.

Jae Wigan said...

What actually happend with the crank call lol

Anonymous said...

"Big Boss! Big Boss!' has to be on the MK, that shit is awesome.


Wtf was up with Suave, he's usually a funny guy but he didn't do anything.


Jewells sucks she just agrees with what you guys say. Boo

White Thunder said...

Frank is correct(I guess we are all going to die next year) you did air that jamie d story. Frank you still suck.

Anonymous said...

Yall cracked us up with Donnie ripping that bitch.

Anonymous said...

What is this Shawn never got anyone over bullshit? Not sure what you guys remember from his last run in the 2000's. I remember Shawn working his ass off and having a ton of classic matches where he made a lot of guys look much better than they were. And not sure if you remember this, but Shawn did NOT win all of those matches. In fact, I think you could say he lost more than he won.

I think you guys might have a slightly narrow view of what "getting someone over" means.

As far as Helms, it is not whether or not he has valid points. It's called the guy is immature as fuck. Same with Matt Hardy. They just immature.

"Wasn't the greatest that time he was cussing you out in catering"? Are you serious. What kind of bitch shit is that. Men have arguments. They get over it. Bitches don't.

Tha Oztralian said...

What the fuck is with all this juggalo faggot shit on thaoshow, ugh.. Donnie bruh it's 2011, c'mon maaaaaan. More Dan, TID & Prophet, and less everyone else please. "Face painting junkie white trash, how do they work?"

*face palm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

Tom Green documenting retarded gold
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdIby6G6gsw

No panties ay Jewels? Enjoy your impending gangrape.

Anonymous said...

Did Donnie actually say that V was a good show? V? How can someone who likes Dexter be so misguided? It's horribly written, with a second-rate cast poorly portraying one-dimensional characters that nobody cares about. My wife watches that shit and it's all I can do to keep my mouth shut.

If Donnie is wrong about this, then maybe, Dexter isn't as good as I think it is, and maybe the Miz is the greatest wrestler ever...

Jewells Malone said...

@ Oztralian....

Checked out your vids! Crazy that happened to Ms. Tequilla. Poor Girl - Devastating.

For Tom Green, I'm not too sure what your purpose was posting to us but from what I gather, it looks like there are SOME kids who take it too far and do drugs and shit and cause total mayhem.

However, what people don't know about the entire Juggalo family is that they do alot, and I mean ALOT for their community. They do Christmas drives, fundraisers for the homeless, and many other nice things. They just have wicked taste in music, clothing and alltogether lifestyle. Just google "juggalo charities" or anyting else of the sort if you dont believe me.

In any event, I liked your videos. Thanks for sharing them.

Not to worry about me - I can handle myself - no Gangbaging for this Junglist :)

xo

Tha Oztralian said...

While I do sense your sarcasm regarding the singapore whore, throwing shoes full of piss, faecal matter, rocks etc. at the bitch after she pulled her tits out does display their faggotry.

I posted it for laughs and the tongue-in-cheek jab at the stupidity he's a witness to. Also lol @ "SOME kids".

I'm glad you seem to know some people involved in actively helping their communities, but from my personal experience the people i've met could give a flying fuck about engaging in any form of charity.

I almost died at this "wicked taste in music, clothing and alltogether lifestyle". Thanks for the lulz.
http://blogs.pitch.com/wayward/Icp-Shirts.jpg

Glad you enjoyed them, "Miracles" was one of the biggest viral laughs of 2010 "Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?". Sheer lyrical mastery, their promotion of stupidity is awe inspiring. When you get parodied by the crap that is SNL now days you know it's bad.

Boolshet aside, I used to have a mate I grew up with that got into ICP in his late teens. Horrible piercings and laughable tatts aside, once he was involved with "the family" he got into Speed, Meth and eventually was stabbed in an altercation. True story..

Big Daddy Donnie said...

By no means am I, or have I ever claimed to be a Juggalo.

I am an ICP fan and own all of their albums, but the "Juggalo" thing is different to me...

It kinda falls into the same category as Star Trek. Cool show - bad religion.

I'm glad people are so passionate about what we're doing and some of you are smart enough to see that there is thought behind all of the changes we've made and there is a big picture in mind ... To those who are fearful of change and simply want things to stay the same: I suggest watching some 1970s wrestling on VHS. I can lend you some.

One thing ICP does well is make their fans feel like fam, and I hope to hell we accomplish a fraction of that, because our listeners (negative or positive) mean a hell of a lot to us!!

Anonymous said...

I think that's the most Jewells has said in the history of O.


Im glad for change if it means more discussion and contribution. But Jewells doesn't do shit, Voodoo Drew is awesome though he's fucking hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Whoah, Donnie, Whoah!!!

First you say V is a great show, and then you confess to having all of ICPs albums? It's like everything I thought I knew is suddenly completely ass-backwards!

Does this mean that Brett Hart is actually a humble guy with absolutely no ego who doesn't care about his wrestling legacy?

The implications are staggering...
JSG

Big Daddy Donnie said...

Yes I have ICP in my music library.

I also have Tribe Called Quest, KRS1, Mos Def, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, The Clash, Sex Pistols, Bob Marley, Led Zeppling and Korn.

Hipnosis said...

no N.W.A "FUCK THE POLICE?"

Anonymous said...

I don't want to sound like a broken record but I am afraid that another Indy promotion might be getting a red dot on their chest by Black Prophet soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qy2Ac-L_ETg

In this clip, the "two nerdy white boys who think that they are cool but are laughably not cool" (Johnie Gargano and Chuck Taylor) part of the Dragon Gate USA heel faction Ronin are chilling watching Doogie Howser MD when Rich Swan shows up to present his idea for a theme song for Ronin. After Chuck and Johnie bust on him for carrying a Jeff Jarrett guitar around and being in his gear Rich delivers his song (sounding somewhat like Rare Earth).

After thanking him Johnie and Chuck trash talk him behind his back.

This could be leading to an angle where Chucky and Johnie dump Rich for Icarus (to reform Team F.I.S.T. from Chikara), or it could be just an video showing that all three members of Ronin are nerdy to the nth degree.

But, I was somewhat uncomfortable watching it.