Check This Out...

7.29.2010

Tha O Show Radio Program: Episode 178








Tha O Show is back with a very cool episode. 178 is jam packed with O-ness so join your bros Big Daddy Donnie & Dan-e-o as they welcome former WWE Superstar, Carlito!

On today's show, you'll get...

"Tha Os And NOs"

"Tha Pit Stop" with The Notorious T.I.D.

O show writer Dante Ross joins the show to discuss the rumors that he is Tha Black Prophet! Is it true?? Find out! Tha Black Prophet sticks around for another awesome rant as well!

And in the "Tha Round Table", multiple time champion, and one of the most popular stars in the WWE over the last few years, Carlito!!

AND Taking you out this week is Dan-e-o's Caribana anthem, Kama Sutra!

Click below to purchase Carlito action figures from Amazon.com!!




22 comments: on "Tha O Show Radio Program: Episode 178"

Anonymous said...

Cunt Potatoes!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

You gotta add a white zipper hoodie to your store.

I was gonna send you all a hot, steamy, sexy pic of me rocking ThaOShow colors. You know, wearing nothing but a white hoodie and those pink boy shorts. Dripping hot, after a sweet n' sweaty, body burning work out. But no white hoodie?

WTF?

You 2 professional titologysts gotta know how great white looks against a perfectly toned, sweated wet tan, right?
mmm....

Add it to your store and I'll subtract it from my body.

one big homo said...

I'm betting the person offering to rock the white hoodie is Frank's bf!!

BUT, BDD, Dan-e-o hook this dude up with a White Hoodie!

Anonymous said...

Mmm ya!

I'd love it even more if you delivered it in person. Oil me up, make me sweat and take all kinds of pix rockin all ThaOShow 'colors' Do you guys ever come to Montreal?

Would you?

jace said...

Anonymous is the ghost of kanyon.

Seriously now, WHO THE FUCK IS THE BLACK PROPHET? I am tired of this shit!!

shannon said...

Carlito was a cool guest. He sounded like he wanted to shoot on TNA when you called it a clusterfuck but he just chuckled.

sideshow bob's hair said...

FUCK YOU CARLITO!

kellog said...

Wow - paint yourself black and where a dont rag. DO IT FATTY!

Anonymous said...

Who is the ghost of kanyon? And which 'Anonymous' are you referring to?

Me with the hoodie, or 'Mr.Cunt Potatoes' over there?
lol

M.F. said...

You read my mind in regards to the Dreamer promo. I thought the same exact thing when I was watching it, and I absolutely HATED the idea of the ECW invasion. I'm not gonna go as far as to say I'll order a TNA pay-per-view, but at least now I'm at the stage of kinda wanting to.

Anonymous said...

So Wha da ya say Guys?

Bring ThaOShow Boys to Montreal and slather me in your BIG O's?

Or would you like me to come to Toronto so you can zip up my hoodie, unzip your pants and let me give you all some serious Ogasms?

I like all kinds of white accessories!

Dante said...

This was a very funny ass episode. I honestly didnt know how the Carlito interview would go. But I love his attitude. He was just like "I dont give a fuck." He is how Jeff hardy should have been in terms of handling shit. Great interview.

Like I said, funny show until punk ass Prophet jumped on and ruined my segment. I've been on the show a few times. The MJ stuff. For Survivor Series. Dante vs. Fronte. And now when I get some time that angry bastard had to jump on. I'll try to be back next week and I'm gonna dog that bastard. I'm so not gay. God. I need to move out of West Hollywood...

Fuck Prophet.

Frank Fronte @ thaOshow Ep.13: "What's up everyone, i love cock" said...

One more week, one more amazing show guys!! Man, Carlito Colon sound really humble in the interview, i guess he was really miserable in the WWE. I know how he feels, the past 2 & half years i had to work at a job i hated just to support my parents until i fell into serious depression. It sucks working jobs we hate. Hey, Dante Ross, you sound so eloquent in your blogs but you run like a bitch from the Black Prophet? With no comeback? We're you afraid he was going to shoot you through the phone line? Big Daddy why are episodes 15 and 16 missing from the O-chives? Congrats Tuga brother and Dan-e-o. See ya next week

BIGROG said...

Great show guys! I can not believe I am about to say these words but I actually agree with Big Daddy Donnie. I to thank the next TNA ppv is going to be good. I ws really excited when Dixie brought all those originals out and then Dreamer cut that promo. Dont get me wrong I am still not gonna reach the PPV. I watch that shit for free on line every time! Great interview with Carlito!

Dante Be Prophet said...

1 - Dante Ross and The Black Prophet both joined Tha O Show around the same time.
2 - When Tid and Prophet were both on the air, they talked over each other. Listen closely to this show though. Dante stops laughing whenever Prophet talks and immediately starts laughing again once Prophet is done talking, and what they say to each other syncs up perfectly. When one stops talking, the other one starts talking right in stride. No overlap, no interruptions, nothing.
3 - Listen to Rosscast. His actual, candid laugh sounds much different from his forced "laugh".

Even Black Prophet can count to three.

-Dante Be Prophet

Anonymous said...

dante be prohet, at the start of that thing you hear prophet interrupt dante and then dante laughing while prophet is talking so i dont kno what iu are talking about

Dante said...

I'm lots of people. Dante, Stepdaddy, Season Premiere, Hector Con Carne, Fantom, Kinky, Pretty Ricky, Death, Jason, Michael Myers, Dantrell, and KC Jones. But not Prophet. The whole lack of using the n-word (though sometimes it would be perfect and a lot of songs I like would sound better) is enough. In a few weeks Choclair or KurtB will be Prophet. I'm Non Profit.

Jose "The Rated R Superstar" said...

Hey Dan-e-o! What was up last night bro!! I was so looking forward to you rolling with Frank last night!!!
Love the show, nice girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey i don't mean to over think this, but did you guys ever contact Colt Cabana on coming on the show?

He has a new podcast and he shit on pretty much any podcast that contacted him and said that all the shows are bad.

Well he hasn't heard of this show, this is the best wrestling related show out there and this was the first show to be shit talk radio so you can suck it colt.

Frank Fronte @ thaOshow Ep.13: "What's up everyone, i love cock" said...

Dan-e-o isn't Ice T the Black Prophet?

Andrew Gray said...

If Hardcore Justice does more than 30 000 buys, I'll be shocked.

Anonymous said...

The debate about buys and Hardcore Justice was interesting. I was with Dan until he said "i doubt they'll do a million buys" ... BDD was saying let's use a million as a hypothetical number. Dan got caught up in that and didn't realize the benefits. Then he said " You have to take the chance.