Check This Out...

3.29.2010

The Book Of Daniel Mixtape OUT NOW!!

On February 15, 2000, I released my debut album The Book of Daniel on One Rock Records - a label I co-founded with my crew, Monolith. As announced on the 10 year anniversary of this album's release, I would be commemorating this landmark occasion with the release of a brand new mixtape.

The Book of Daniel (10 Year Anniversary Mixtape), has FINALLY been released! For ONLY $5.99, you can now download a grand total of 19 tracks mixed by Royal Touch. It includes a never-before-released 8 minute freestyle featuring Black Cat and Arcee, which was recorded on "The Real Frequency" ten years ago!

For those of you who may never have copped the original album, I am also offering up my second-ever 2 in 1 album/mixtape including both the original album and the brand new 10 Year Anniversary mixtape for only $11.99. That's a grand total of 37 tracks including "Corrida De Toros" , "Margerine" and "Baahd!"

As of now, both projects are available as digital downloads only. However, if you're old school like I am and want a CD copy of the original disc, buy it here for only $9.99:

The Book of Daniel CD

Thanks to everyone who has supported me for the past decade. The best is yet to come!


0 comments: on "The Book Of Daniel Mixtape OUT NOW!!"