Check This Out...

11.27.2008

Today On Tha O Show...

Happy Thanksgiving American O-sters! As tough as it may be to top the monumental Episode 91 of Tha O Show, your bros Big Daddy Donnie and Dan-e-o do their damndest to do so with Episode 92.

Be sure to tune in later today, as Ontario Indy Superstar Hayden Avery returns to the studio to join in on all of the best in pro wrestling, MMA and shit talk anywhere on the internet.

Also on the show, Tha Os And NOs, "Tha Video Game Review" with Ricky Stardust, "Tha Pit Stop" with The Notorious T.I.D., "A Glass of Cham Pain" with Marty Garner, "A Shot of Brandi" with Brandi Richardson and "Tha Round Table" with Don, Dan and Hippy.

Support Tha O Show and visit any of these fine online stores to purchase a t-shirt, a DVD or some hot music!

Tha O Show T-Shirts

Tha O Show MP3s

Dan-e-o CDs

Dan-e-o DVDs

Dan-e-o MP3s

Monolith CDs

Hammerlock Video DVDs



2 comments: on "Today On Tha O Show..."

Anonymous said...

orangekorn's top 2...top 2 reasons why thanksgiving this year is KNEE !!! 2. I have to work and deal with bitch ass customers ! 1. i dont get no good food and cant see my family ! .......... now my thanksgiving is looking half way decent with another shot of brandi and tha o show ! i have to freakin work so i wont be able to see my family and have any good turkey or anything and when i get off work its too late and dinner where my family is gettin together is already over and i havent even seen them in ages but its ok ... i will come home and pop on my favorite show..Tha O show ! ...Hyyppppaalaz guy !

Anonymous said...

Tha Stepdaddy's reasons why Thanksgiving is Knee!

1. Got laid off.
2. Price of turkey is up.
3. Awesome Kong wont return my calls.
4. Turducken still exists.
5. P-Vice wont let me dump my lump in her sump!