Check This Out...

8.20.2007

Sensation's Message To McMahon

Although no longer affiliated with Tha O Show, or any other wrestling entity, Jason Sensation released this YouTube video today where he sends a very poignant message to Vince McMahon.



9 comments: on "Sensation's Message To McMahon"

Anonymous said...

Thank GOD he's not on the o show anymore. That bible thumping shit makes me sick.

All you born agains need to stop ramming JESUS down my throat. If I wanna blow him ill do it myself.

Unknown said...

At least Jason doesnt post videos anonymously. Get over yourself. If you dont agree with a message, then dont validate its points. You dont need to be an ass about it. Light up a J or something.

Anonymous said...

Hell, son. If you dont want religion shoved down your throat I understand. Its hard enough with that big cock already crammed inside.

I wish Jason was still on the show. It'd make up for the lame road stories that seem to keep happening. I am not religious in any sense, but I like what Jason had to say. There is a big problem with wrestling, not just WWE. So many guys are dying now and something needs to be done about it. I cant wait until Vince is on a stand trying to explain the Wellness Policy and how great it is. His ass will fry either in court or in hell.

Big Daddy Donnie said...

Listen..

Jason has decided to leave the wrestling business ... and on his way out made this video statement...

I defend his and anyone else's right to give an informed opinion...

That being said: Season Premier... stop the bashing dude. Last week's road story entertained me. Noel and Chrissy are fun girls. It wasn't a high spot filled story with a big finish... and not every story needs to be that.

You make it sound the road stories are always wak and the show sucks.

haven't seen a positive comment from you in a minute. Don't make the comments knee.

Anonymous said...

Love the show. Is that positive enough? Once I found this show I was happy as fuck because its funny and entertaining. I guess if bashing the road story hurts your feelings so much I wont make anymore comments. I fucking swear. On a show where there are a ton of gay jokes and tons of fucking cursing talking trash about a road story merits a statement from one of the shows host. Thats total bullshit. Congrats on losing an O'Ster. Let me know when you guys get you get your sense of humor back. This will be my last post.

Season Premiere

Downtown said...

He'll be back. They always come back. I've listened to and read the other sites and shows; and they don't hold a candle Tha O Show.

Anonymous said...

It started out with a really bad Vince McMahon impersonation ... and ended up with a useless video preaching about some "God" who really is just a delusional fantasy that has been around for so long that millions of people seem to think it's true.

Religion has no part in wrestling. It was stupid when Vince wrestled God and Jason's "Satan has taken over the WWE" is just as dumb.

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank Dan-E-O & Big Daddy Donnie for posting this video. It was a really nice surprise when I was just checking in today. Thanks alot BrOther's.

Anonymous said...

Jason's bsolutely right. Shit started going downhill slowly but surely after vince did what he did. You don't mess with the name of God like that. Especially making a mockery of him. Vince needs to ask for forgiveness. It's not that hard.