Check This Out...

8.19.2007

Kurt Angle's Shoot Short




8 comments: on "Kurt Angle's Shoot Short"

Unknown said...

Am I the only one who found this completely terrible?

Anonymous said...

nope I did too .... Made me feel like TNA got ripped off when they sunk all that money into Angle.

Anonymous said...

TNA..what a bunch of idiots?

Anonymous said...

Was the dude saying "brother" a Hogan rip?

Anonymous said...

They didnt have the balls to do a have decent Vince impression? They shoulda hired Jason Sensation's stoned ass.

Anonymous said...

I want my 4:21 back . . . with interest.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....didn't Angle lock the doors before the fight started??? LOL. Pathetic attempt to humiliate Vince and the WWE. The only people made out to be asses from this are TNA!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big WWE fan anymore, and I tried to watch TNA, but this is a perfect example of why they (TNA) are the 'B' League.

Week after week some WWE mid-carder comes in and is supposed to be the 'new face of TNA'. Matt Morgan? Andrew Martin? Test? and 'Pacman' Jones?

As for the tag-team division, all it is about are past-their-prime tag-teams talking about how good they were in WCW, WWF/WWE, and ECW. The only 'homegrown' talent (LAX) gets held down for these old guys.

I can see why Angle was the only one in this so-called 'shoot' video. The smart ones stayed out of this so they can go work for Vince when their contracts with TNA expire.