Check This Out...

4.13.2006

TNA gets things right!

I generally try to avoid online spoilers... so I had no idea what to expect tonight when I tuned in to the new episode of TNA on Thursday nights.

Instead of the usual quick squashes we've become accustomed to on SpikeTV, we started the show with a Samoa Joe / Chris Daniels match already in progress. Some quick highlights catch us up and we're off. NOW THAT'S the way to get your company over!

The match was sick - and I'm THRILLED to say, my personal fav wrestler beat my second fav wrestler (sorry CD, you gotta take a backseat to "THA MAN"), as Samoa Joe regained the X-Division title!

Another nice surprise... the match between Team 3D and America's Most Wanted... this TV match was given plenty of time and featured the surprise debut of Spike Dudley - or the artist formerly known as Spike Dudley.

The world that has never bothered ordering a TNA pay per view is going to finally start seeing why this is the top company in the world... if they keep producing free tv like this!



0 comments: on "TNA gets things right!"