Check This Out...

11.29.2006

Piper diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer

WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper made an announcement on his official website today stating that he has been diagnosed with lymphoma cancer.

The cancer was found after a tumor was removed from his back which has been causing him extreme pain. Initial tests of the tumor found it to be benign, but the additional test found the lymphoma.

Piper commented by saying: "It seems like I have been fighting someone, something, someplace, in some manner, my whole life. But this fight, is one I am gonna win!"


I and I am sure along with many others will be keeping Roddy Piper and his family in my thoughts and prayers to win this battle.

God bless

Rob (The Stro)

The Stro, formerly The Maestro in WCW is an independent wrestler and a regular contributor to Tha O Show. Visit him online at thestro.com


3 comments: on "Piper diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer"

Anonymous said...

My best wishes go out to both Roddy and his Family; any cancer is a tough battle, but he's one tough guy and i have no doubt that he'll put up a good fight.

Anonymous said...

best wishes to roddy and his family...

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to Canada's own Hot Rod!