Check This Out...

9.08.2006

Just Saying Hello

Hello dear readers. My name is Brady Hicks and I am the site's newest writer. I don't have a lot of time right now, but I just wanted to stop by and drop a note that I am excited to be starting up with this endeavor.


Please don't hesitate to contact me with your questions and comments. I've also been known to dip into the ol' mailbag from time to time.


For PWI's readers, my next story out is "Edged Out: When Will Lita Wake Up and Dump this Jerk." According to PWI Online it is out on news-stands now, however the first release date I saw was Tuesday, September 12.


So you might see the mag now or you might see the mag in a few days. But when you see it, buy it. You won't be sorry.


Check back for my first real contribution soon.


2 comments: on "Just Saying Hello"

Anonymous said...

VERY STOKED!!!

Anonymous said...

Agrees with anonymous