Check This Out...

9.09.2006

HHNLive.com Partners With Tha "O" Show

In the ever-growing landscape that is Tha "O" Show, we are proud to announce that HHNLive.com has become one of our newest affiliates. Canada's greatest source for news and views on the world of hip-hop culture, HHNLive.com has agreed to run one of my columns on a monthly basis.

As both a hip-hop artist and professional wrestling enthusiast, I'll be adding to the plethora of content on HHNLive.com with the ONLY wrestling-related material available on the site.

Currently, HHNLive.com has posted both of my "Hip-Hop Loves Wrestling" columns. Here is Part One...and here is Part Two.

HHNLive.com also happens to have conducted my most recent must-read interview.

We'll keep you posted on the ever-increasing updates and new additions to Tha "O" Show shortly.


5 comments: on "HHNLive.com Partners With Tha "O" Show"

Anonymous said...

Tha O Show is DEFINATELY the premier wrestling place on the net today, and it does it without a ton of popups and links to no where. Im really glad someone sent a myspace invite to this joint

Big Daddy Donnie said...

Tha O Show is taking over.

ya dun kno

Anonymous said...

I read the interview they did with Dan-e-o a while ago. It's a really good site.

Anonymous said...

Dan-e-o
I met you 5 yeARS Ago when you came to my high school with Mr.Abreu and talked to our class. Because of you I've been studying music production at Ryerson. You are the muthafuckin greatest. Fuck jigga.

Hope to work with you one day.

Big E

Dan-e-o said...

Big up Big E!!