Check This Out...

9.08.2006

Dangerous Stories: History of The World - Part 1

This column is written by ECW manager Lou E. Dangerously, also known at one time as Sign Guy Dudley.

So lately I have either heard from or found some friends from high school and college - Of course the standard question is "What have you been doing with your life?"

So in an effort to answer that question for them and anyone else who cares, here is my life history since 1991 (the year I graduated high school) along with some odd ball wacko highlights that only I could provide.

1991 - Graduate high school, see Guns N Roses do a show in Philadelphia that changes my musical life for years to come, start college at the University of Hartford majoring in English Literature.

1995 - Graduate college, start working for Extreme Championship Wrestling version 1, also work for a bullshit booking agency that is owned by a jobber who sucks. Leave booking agency because jobber is an idiot.

1996 - 2001 - See all of America while working for Extreme Championship Wrestling - Do several jobs to several girls because they are all wackos but then again, so am I.

2001 - E.C.W. is gone and I live for about 2 seconds on the indys and begin working in arena management on the marketing side which leads to the booking side eventually.

2002 - Finally meet Ms. Right and by the end of the year she is engaged to be Mrs. D'Angeli. I actually met her years before but she wouldnt put me over because I was, umm, sign guy dudley? I dont know. It is worth the wait.

2003 - Relocate to Fort Collins, CO due to job transfer. I love Fort Collins, it's the greatest place in the world, even yahoo says so. I met tons of people because everyone is so nice its insane. My love for poker grows to insane levels and we have card games at my house every second we can; its the best. I get married in October of 2003 to Brooke. At this point I feel bad for her because she is stuck with me and I am insane, but that's ok because we are insane together even though she is not insane.

2005 - Buy the greatest house ever (at least at that point in my life, I dont think MTV Cribs would be coming over but who cares). My wife gives birth to the greatest daughter ever; Karli Reese D'Angeli.

2006 - Sell the greatest house ever because my jobs transfers me BACK to the Philadelphia area. Leave job and start new one. Move AGAIN hopefully to have some longevity in this area that I call my home.

So that brings me to where I am right now, sitting in my living room with my dog crying at the door and the history of the AWA on TV. My daughter is asleep, my wife is out shopping, and I am hear blogging and tomorrow I am going to see the Black Crowes.

There ya have it - My history of the world - Yes, I did leave out TONS, but this is an outline - I have to start somewhere right? Right.

Thank you. I am here to observe.

Lou E. Dangerously


1 comments: on "Dangerous Stories: History of The World - Part 1"

Anonymous said...

Its great to hear from ya, though a shame you dont have a role in the WWE's new movie:

ECW 2: Electric Boogaloo