Check This Out...

7.27.2006

Words from Stro - ""To loose and gain"

The following column was written by "The Stro" formerly The Maestro in WCW.

Hello everyone. Hope you all have been enjoying your summer. It's been alright for me so far. So let's get started with the "WFS".

My longtime female peckinese dog "Angel" just passed away from severe nagging back problems... She was a good dog that lived a good long time. Anyone that has known me for a while would know that I love animals a lot. Made a special tribute website dedicated to "Angel". You can check it out at : myspace.com/stroangel

I will be wrestling the ACPW champion Corey Edsel this Saturday night July 29th at the Kenansville Auditorium in Kenansville, North Carolina to help benefit the American Cancer Society. This is a great organization that helps out a lot of people including some of my friends and loved ones. So if you are in the Kenansville area this Saturday, come on out to help support a great cause.

Thanks to NWA-Mountain State wrestling for having me at their TV tapings as well as Mason Dixon Wrestling during the 4th of July week. Was great seeing and wrestling with some of the guys and gals again like Ricky Morton, Buddy Landell,Bobby Eaton, Buzz, Barbarian,Lorelei, Hailey Hatred,Frank Parker,Julio Dinero,Beau James,Scotty McKeever,Cuban Assassin, among many others. Returning to Mason Dixon Wrestling once again August 5th to the Blackberry Festival in Nutter Fort, West Virginia. Always enjoy seeing the West Virginia fans in that area.

Congradulations to HHH and Stephanie McMahon for their new born daughter Aurora. Wishing the whole family all the best.

Tales from the Lair
____________________

"I was making one of my elaborate entrances for Monday Night Nitro in WCW coming down from the rafters playing piano to the arena. I made my way to the ring for my match with The Artist with the harness still attached behind my tights which was there for safety percautions. But for some reason this time I had difficulty unattaching it and had to start the match. So throughout the match, each time I would hit the canvas, I would feel that harness in my hip. Jeff Jarrett later ran in the ring and hit me with one of his guitars,which at that point I was in a way glad he did so to end the match due to that harness digging into my side..lol."

Stro Mailbox
______________

Danielle from West Virginia:

"Stro! Great match in Sugar Grove! That flashing mouth piece you had to the ring was cool! Are you coming back next year?"

Stro: Thank you so much Danielle! I definitely hope to return there again next year.

Jack from Ohio:
"Saw where you are coming back to Ohio Stro. Big fan and hope to be at that show."

Stro: Thanks Jack! Looking forward to returning to Ohio in September.

Stan from North Carolina:
"Stro, would like to say thank you for helping out with the American Cancer Society show this Saturday. It is great that a wrestling star like yourself helps out a good cause like this."

Stro: You are very welcome Stan! Using our talents to help for the good of others is always important.

To write feedback for the mailbox section of the Words from Stro column, send your email to wordsfromstrozilla@yahoo.com. Let me hear from you!

If you would like to contribute and send any wrestling related news and events ,email at stronews@yahoo.com

Upcoming Stro appearances:

ACPW pro wrestling event
to help American Cancer Society
ACPW website
http://www.acpwpro.com
Saturday July 29th
Kenansville, North Carolina
at the Kenansville Memorial Auditorium
Belltime is 7:30pm est.


Mason Dixon Wrestling pro wrestling event at the BlackBerry Festival
Saturday August 5th
The Festival will be held at the beautiful Clarksburg City Park in Nutter Fort, WV.
Belltime is 6:30 pm est.
For more information, go to the Blackberry Festival website at:
http://www.wvblackberry.com/


SCW/Ohio
Pro wrestling event
Saturday Sept. 9th
Zanesville, Ohio
PAL Building
804 Pine Street
Belltime is 8 pm est.
For advance ticket information, call :
1-740-787-1394

Thank you guys for taking the time to read my column. Will return the week after for another "WFS" column edition. Till next week,You all have a great weekend. Please remember our brave men and women soldiers who fight and protect for all of us. Be safe and take care. GOD bless!

"Nobody can go toe to toe with the Stro!"
thestro.com


2 comments: on "Words from Stro - ""To loose and gain""

Anonymous said...

thats pretty rough about your dog, i added angel to my friends list

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»